||2013 Corgis! Calendar
I am now accepting entries to this years calendar contest! The only requirement is that you have a corgi! The goal of this project is to show love for our corgis and to raise money for corgi rescue!
- Each month will feature a corgi's photo, it's name and location, and your blog name & web address (if you have one)!
- A portion of the profits will be donated to the Lakeshore Corgi Rescue.
- Winners will receive a free digital version of the calendar.
- I would like to feature a different corgi/blog every month, but the most important thing is to have high quality images, so it is possible that a corgi may be featured more than once.
- The calendar will be ready to go for the holiday shopping season!
- All entries should be emailed to ksteck23(at)gmail.com - replace (at) with the @ symbol - no later than August 24, 2012. 30 finalists will be chosen and be put to the public vote. Winners will be announced on soon after!
- You must have rights to the photos that you are submitting.
- Only 3 entries per person, please!
- When you submit your entries, please include your dog's name and your location. If you have a website or blog, include the web addresses.
- Please send the original sized version of your photos (high resolution). They should be at least 11.25" wide and 8.75" high at at least 150dpi to ensure the highest quality calendar. The file size should be at least 1mb.
- Photos received may be cropped and resized and edited to fit specific calendar sizes and guidelines.
- You will retain the rights to your own photos, and can still submit them to any other contest, sell them, or use them however else you like!
- There is no theme, just the best corgi photo that you have! Can be a corgi smile, or a corgi butt, or anything else corgi's do!
- Photos w/just corgis (no humans) will be more likely to get accepted.
- Photos can be from previous years if they are your best photos.
- Outdoor and season specific shots always work well!
- There can be multiple corgis per photo submission.
- Pembrokes, Cardigans AND Corgi Mixes are all acceptable.
- View our Corgis of the Month so far for tips on submitting great photos geared towards each month!
So there you have it! Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see some awesome photos soon! Please spread the word!! :)
For the latest updates on the calendar, click here.